Due to the bad air quality in Delhi. It’s getting difficult to breathe. So to improve the quality of air Delhi’s chief minister Arvind Kejriwal imposed ODD-Even Once again from 4 November to 15 November.
- on odd dates, -5,7,9,11,13,15 November- only vehicles with number plates ending with an odd number -1,3,5,7,9- can hit the road.
- on even dates, -4,6,8,12,14 November- only vehicles with number plates ending with an even number -0,2,4,6,8- can hit the road.
- This rule is applicable from Monday to Saturday, from 8 am to 8 pm.
- Odd-Even rules are not applicable on two-wheelers.
- Cars with only women passengers or cars carrying children wearing school uniform will be excused.
- Violation of Odd-Even will be fined of Rs 4,000.